Reasonable diet is very important.
- Consume plenty of iron: Iron is an essential mineral that is known as heme iron in animal food sources and non-heme iron in plant sources.
2. Eat enough Plant protein: Protein is essential for strong your brazilian curly hair.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits: Vegetables and fruits contain a lot of Vitamin C
- Guarantee adequate calories: A low-calorie diet may lead to temporary hair loss.
Avoiding damaging your Hair
- Reduce your use of hair dryer: Heat weakens hair proteins. Actural drying is best for you hair, so aim to dry it naturally more often than drying it with heat.
- Reduce dyes and chemicals: Frequent use of hair coloring chemicals increases the chances of serious damage being done to your hair.
- Don’t bleach your curly weave hair: Bleaching your hair removes your natural pigment when the cuticles are penetrated by chemicals.
- Don’t let the hair be too tight: Some hairstyles that require tight pulling and elastics or clips can be a cause of hair loss if done on a daily basis