How to care for Brazilian hair weave is a question after buying your favorite hair weave. Here are tips that might help you care for Brazilian hair weaves.
1. It’s better to use a shampoo for chemically treated hair when you wash your weave hair and either use a leave-in conditioner or deep condition to repair and strengthen the hair.
2. It is good to limit the use of heat straighteners as frequent use can sometimes distort the overall wave pattern.
3. The Brazilian hair should be moisturised regularly with a light moisturizer that’s free from mineral oils.
4. If the ends become dry then using hair oil that nourishes the weave hair on damp hair should smooth and hydrate the hair.
5. As always, glue-in weave hair can be cleaned using a dry shampoo and hair extension products shouldn’t be used anywhere near the glued tracks as they can cause the glue to become sticky which could mean the matting of your growth hair.
6. You can find your beautiful new hair today, and at Beautyforever we are able, ready, and willing to offer the best hair weave to buy!
Start enjoying your beautiful new head of hair today!